Join us at a special Transfer Admissions Event
►Traditional (college-age) transfer students,
►Adults interested in completing a bachelor's or master's
This event is on Wednesday, May 22, from 2–7
pm in the Curtin Library at 330 Powell Avenue in
This is a one-stop event for traditional and adult students
interested in transferring college credits toward a bachelor's
degree program, or to earn a master's degree. Bring your
transcripts for an informal assessment of your credits. You
- Learn more about new and increased transfer scholarships.
- Receive an informal credit assessment with your
- Speak with admissions counselors and academic advisors.
- Learn more about our career-focused degree programs.
- Apply for free! There's no application fee for attendees.
Undergraduate Admissions: Ask about our
career-oriented academic programs in exciting, in-demand career
fields, plus our financial aid and scholarship programs. You can
also receive an Instant Decision if you bring your official, sealed
transcripts and apply that same day. Register
online for this event.
Graduate and Adult Degree Completion: The
Mount's adult bachelor's and master's programs combine the best of
traditional classroom instruction with the convenience of online
Register for this event online!
Questions? Contact us at 1-888-YES-MSMC, or please send an email
We look forward to meeting you!