Resident Assistant Applications are now available at the
Residence Life Office in Hudson Hall room 117.
Application must be dropped off at Residence Life Office in
Hudson Hall room 117 by Monday, February 11, 2013 at
Qualifications for a Resident Assistant
1. Students must have completed one full year (consecutive
semesters carrying 12 credit hours each semester) at MSMC. Incoming
transfer students must complete one semester (12 credit hours) at
MSMC to be eligible.
2. Must be enrolled as a full time student while serving as an
3. Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 (semester and
4. Must be in good judicial standing within the college (any
judicial probationary status must conclude before employment may
5. Any non-RA job commitment which will exceed 10 hours per week
must be given permission by the Director of Residence Life. This
includes but, is not limited to athletics, internships and any job
not directly related to the RA position.