The Office of International Programs is here to help you in the
International students planning to enter Mount Saint Mary
College as freshmen or transfer students must complete the same application as traditional students.
In addition to the application, applicants must also submit:
- Either SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) scores or the results of
their TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam, both
published by the College Entrance Examination Board. Mount Saint
Mary College requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT for
- Official copies of their previous secondary and post-secondary
academic records, as well as evaluations of said transcripts by an
official evaluator such as WES.
- An essay, written in English, of at least 250 words. Evaluate a
life-changing event, ethical dilemma, or significant experience
you've had, and how it impacted you.
- At least one letter of recommendation in English. If the letter
of recommendation is written in the applicant’s native language, a
signed copy of the translation is acceptable if included with the
- Application fee of $45 if using the paper application.
If you have any questions about the international admissions
process, please contact the Office of International Programs at email@example.com.